Sunday, October 28, 2007

Unanswered Questions...

So, I'd like Fred Thompson to run for President, and win, of course. Maybe
I'm so impressed I'm even considering donating money to his campaign.
Maybe. But, what if he doesn't run? Suppose he doesn't get the nomination,
or worse, he just throws in the towel (not likely, I admit). What happens
to the money he's collected? I assume he doesn't just get to keep it, but
what does he have to do with it? What are his options?

Does it go to...
* Charity?
* Another candidate?
* The GOP general fund?
* The party's nominee?
* A future Thompson campaign?

Who decides? It's a simple question. But I can't find answers. And the
Fred08 website doesn't respond readily to e-mails, so they haven't told me.

Does anyone have an answer?

No comments:

Post a Comment